1. We are all scared. The least-scared looking person is sometimes the most scared. It's scary out there. We're scared. Leaders are scared. Risk-takers are scared. Innovators are scared.
2. How does it feel to sit still? Do you feel paralyzed? Uncomfortable? Soggy? Mouldy? Grimy? Slimy? Blimey? Doing stuff is scary but sometimes NOT doing stuff is scarier.
3. Everything is data. This data will help you. There's no remainder in life. Nothing left behind that didn't give us some use, some value, some insight, some help.
4. Each action you decide if you're the kind of person who decides based on fear or not. Do you want to become the kinda person who acts based on fear? That's a weak position to be in. The people who are playing offensive are winning. The people who are playing defensive are losing, getting hurt and beat up by shit flinging at them. There's voluntary and involuntary suffering in life. Either way, if you are a human, with a heart and a face you're going to suffer. So choose voluntary suffering to minimize involuntary suffering (use Tim Ferriss quote!)
5. There's thinking pain and doing pain. YOU are experiencing thinking pain not doing pain. So do. You'll stop suffering from thinking.
6. Literally HURL yourself towards what you want. CLUMSY. HURL yourself towards the gym. HURL yourself into an email to someone you admire. HURL DAMNIT HURL.
7. The main reason why you're doing most of the things you're doing is because you're chasing a feeling. Of freedom. Of joy. Of delight. Of being alive. Doing scary stuff is both the means and the end. "The risk is the reward." What better way to FEEL alive than to do something scary that can benefit you massively? Get the blood thudding through your veins. You will go to sleep saying "How brave I am! What an adventure I had!"