How to NOT be Desperate:
1) Get your mind right. Look your beautiful mother in the face. Sit and let an ocean lick your feet. The things you want are simply FEELINGS you want. If you want a dress, you want to feel beautiful. If you want a vacation, you want to feel peace. And you can have feelings for free. Abundance is a feeling. Not a state of having.
2) Know that there are 1000 ways to get anything. If one way isn't working out, there are 999 other ways to get it. Don't be scared.
3) Brainstorm 5 great "if this doesn't work out, here's what I'll do" options. Ask someone who isn't stressed by this painful problem to throw their brain against it. You are not stuck, just temporarily unimaginative.
4) Make a safety net and earn your "Fuck You" money. So you don't have to take anyone's BS.
4) Cut expenses & responsibilities so that you can take more risk, so you can walk away if necessary without suffering.
5) Keep close the people who truly see your light, who will protect you. If you don't have them, find them. There are people who will be your cheerleaders in this life. They want to see you succeed.
5) Learn to self-parent like you WISH you were parented as a child. Confidence = ability to successfully & lovingly self-parent.
6) If someone took all your money and all your possessions, would you be alright? Feel that you have more than enough now. Your internal resources (resilient spirit, confidence, ability to make friends), are infinitely more powerful than your external resources (money, etc).
7) You must KNOW that you'll be okay either way. Decide. "I want you but I don't need you." Feel that.
You can't negotiate well if you're desperate.